Welcome to Hickory Hollow Campground. In order to make your stay more enjoyable and safe, we have set a few guidelines for your convenience and safety as well as for others.
• Please park and leave vehicles at your campsite during entire stay, except to go to or from outside of the park.
• No bicycles after dark. Bicycle helmets are suggested. PA law requires children 12 and under to wear helmets when riding.
• No motor bikes permitted in the campground area except to go from campsite to outside and back.
• Parents must accompany children under 12 to the playground.
• No skateboards, roller blades, scooters or roller skates are permitted.
• No moving of fire rings.
• Horseshoes are permitted only in designated areas.
• No washing of RV's or other vehicles in the campground.
• Pets are welcome provided they are on a leash, under control, and attended at all times and not disruptive to others.
• Please clean up after your pets.
• Motor bikes are permitted to be ridden into and out of the campground only.
• Cutting / burning of trees and/or other vegetation is not permitted.
• Be considerate of other campers. Please do not walk or ride bicycles through other campsites.
• Obey posted speed limits.
• Quiet time is 11:00 PM. to 8:00 AM. Children under 18 must be at their campsites at this time unless escorted by an adult.
• Absolutely no firearms or fireworks (includes July 4th) permitted in the campground.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.